POWERFUL DECONTAMINATING CLEANER
These tablets are easy to use, more powerful than any other cleaner, and quickly destroy any odor and disease-causing residues.
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE ANTIBACTERIAL
Our Washing Machine Cleaner kills more than 99.9% of bacteria and other pathogens in less than 20 minutes. Our pods have a dilution ratio of 1:100, which means you can use one pod per washing machine. This will allow you to effectively clear the lingering dirt and chlorine.
☑️ POWERFUL DEEP CLEANING – These tablets are smaller and thinner, allowing them to powerfully penetrate, dissolve, and break down blocked up mold and residue.
☑️ KILLS BACTERIA – Our patented Washing Machine Cleaner kills 99.9% of bacteria and other pathogens in less than 20 minutes. With a 1:100 product to water dilution ratio, it effectively cleans and purifies, keeping your washing machine cleaner and fresher.
☑️ FOR ALL WASHERS – Works on all washing machines. Suitable for front load and top load washing machines, high efficiency (HE) and conventional washers.
☑️ CONVENIENT USE – Empty your washer, place 1 tablet and set the 'clean washer' or 'rinse+spin' cycle and wipe away any residues. No need to disassemble the washing machine. You can quickly get a clean washer and enjoy bacteria-free laundry.
☑️ SAFE FOR CLOTHES – Your fabrics will never be harmed. Our formula protects the integrity of your clothing and makes sure every load truly comes out fresh and clean.
- Suitable for cleaning front load washing machines, top load washing machines, and conventional washers. Septic tank safe.
- Put one Washing Machine Deep Cleaning Tablet into the empty machine.
- Turn on the washing machine and allow rotation for 15 minutes, switch it off and allow to settle. (For optimal results, let the water sit in washer for 30-60 minutes).
- Switch the washer back on and finish out the cycle.
- 1 Pack = 6 tablets
- Tablet Size: 2.6CM × 2.6CM × 2.6CM
- Sodium lauryl sulfate, Fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether, Sodium percarbonate, Sodium bicarbonate, Citric acid anhydrous, Sodium citrate, Sodium polyacrylate, Polyvidone, Protease, Lipase.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is it SAFE for Septic Systems?
2) How Often should you use these tablets?
A: As a general rule of thumb, you should be cleaning the inside and outside of your washer once per month. But we personally use it once every couple weeks to make sure it stays super clean!
These tablets are smaller and thinner, breaks into down into micro bits, allowing them to powerfully penetrate, dissolve, and break down blocked up mold and residue.