Powerful Herbal Relief For Your Lymphatic System!
The lymphatic system is a network of organs, vessels and lymph nodes that are situated throughout the body. They are vital in fighting off infections by trapping viruses and bacterias in one area before they can infect other areas of the body. Most lymph nodes are located in the head and neck area, as well as some in the armpits and groin area.
When lymph nodes become swollen, it is a sign that something is wrong somewhere in the body. Use the Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil to help alleviate the pain and inflammation from swollen lymph nodes!
NatureCare™ Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil is a natural solution for lymphatic drainage, edema (edema), spider veins and varicose veins. 100% extracted from the ginger root, it helps improve your wellbeing by relieving swelling & pain with its warming and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rapidly reduces swelling from lymphedema
- Unblocks clogged lymph nodes, which help with immunity
- Decreases swollen glands after surgery, injury or due to inflammation
- Reduces adipose tissues & fat cells
- Stimulates expulsion of waste products & toxins
- Ingredient: Ginger Oil
- Net Wt: 30ml
- 1 x NatureCare™ Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil
- Active Ingredients: Made of 100% Natural ingredients of the ginger roots family.
- This ginger roots oil is extracted from the low-temperature distillation, Rich in vitamin E, mineral substance, Potent antioxidant.
- For external use only
- Soft Massage oil 1-2 times daily for lymphatic drainage, focusing on areas around the neck, knees and armpits if necessary.
- Please don't massage swollen leg hard.
- Applying after a warm bath is recommended.
- We also recommend meditating with this oil. Inhale the perfume and strongly desire to reduce pain.
Please note Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil extremely beneficial for people who want to reduce pain caused by inflamed nodes.
Click on 'ADD TO CART' to get yours now! This is NOT sold in stores.